Royal Epoxy - HL310 Clear Art Epoxy Resin Kit (400g) 3:1 Non-Toxic Ultra Clear UV resistant
High Gloss Epoxy Resin Low Viscosity for Art Craft Jewelry Making River Table
NO VOC, NO BPA, NO TOXIC
UV Resistant and Yellowing Resistant
High Gloss Like Mirror
Royal Epoxy - HL310 is a kind of epoxy resin cured at room temperature and low temperature. It has low calorific value, good smoothness, natural defoaming, low viscosity, high strength and high hardness. It can be cured at room temperature or heating.
- High Gloss Durable Finish - Self leveling, and self-degassing, let you create a perfectly transparent finish. Crystal clear quality, naturally de-foaming with no ripples for a solid glass-like project. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock, which are exactly adapted to the needs of resin art and crafts.
- Multiple Application - The art craft crystal clear epoxy resin and hardener kit is for Jewelry Wood metal steel artwork drawing canvas paintings woodworking sculpture flowers animals earrings necklace ring keychain hair sticks eggs or other creative projects.
- Specifically formulated for artists with low odor, non-toxic and low fumes, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, keeps your beautiful artwork and color stable and long lasting.
- Ideal for all Casting and Art Projects including Cutting Boards, Coasters, Countertops, Resin Art, Resin Jewelry, Molds, River Tables and more.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Measure ratio of 3:1 by weight (not by volume) A resin and B Hardener (Example: 300g Resin & 100g Hardener)
2. Mix and stir it together slowly for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add pigment / color if needed.
4. Surface must be dry and free of dust.
5. Wait, the epoxy will need from 8 to 12 hours to cure in a dust-free space and fully cure within 72 hours.
5. Wear protective gloves.
6. Use soap and water to clean your hand.
|Contents||A Resin 300g / B Hardener 100g|
|Mix Ratio||3:1 by weight|